NEW SPORTS FITNESS SOLUTIONS VIDEO
Baseball Strength and Conditioning Program
STRENGTH, POWER, SPEED, CONFIDENCE
As the #1 Sports Performance Training in the South Texas, Jeff Paluseo and Sports Fitness Solutions, offers an innovative approach to strength and conditioning training geared toward the game of baseball. Jeff’s strength and conditioning knowledge is extensive in all sports, but exceptionally strong in the area of baseball where he worked as the Houston Astros strength and conditioning coach with their double A affiliate, Corpus Christi Hooks.
It’s our goal to help improve each athlete’s strength, power, speed and confidence. We work on a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete's individual goals. Our unique and proven program includes instruction in movement, injury reduction, linear and lateral speed development, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper weight training techniques, and functional strength training. At Sports Fitness Solutions our athletes are closely supervised as our coaches takes them through an intense 60 minute workout; attention is always paid to proper technique and safety.
The workout consists of functionally sound movement training, strength training, and conditioning with a strong emphasis on basic and proper technique. The workouts become progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. The groups of athletes are kept small, no more than 9 per group, to allow maximum individual attention.
Our Sports Performance Training Program focuses on the following areas:
• SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
• EXPLOSIVE POWER - Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
• STRENGTH - Functional Training Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
• CONDITIONING - Prepares Athletes to be Game Ready.
• FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
• INJURY REDUCTION - Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
• NUTRITION EDUCATION - Lessons, Tips and Advice
THE BOTTOM LINE IS SIMPLE, OUR PROGRAM GETS RESULTS AND WILL IMPROVE YOUR BASEBALL PLAYER!
Days: MONDAY & WEDNESDAY
Tuition: $160 per athlete
4 Weeks of training, twice/week
BE BALL GAME READY – SIGN UP TODAY!
For more information regarding our Baseball Strength and Conditioning Program, please call Dave at: 774-269-3751 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on "CONTACT US" following and complete the form; we'll get back to you quickly. CONTACT US