- 1 cup Dry Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Blueberries (dry or fresh)
- 1/2 cup Cranberries - dried
- 1/2 cup Natural Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1+ Teaspoon - Vanilla
Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes until thoroughly chilled.
Roll mixture into golf ball size balls and enjoy.
Makes 15 - 20 balls.
I used extra thick Whole Grain Rolled Oats, All Natural Raw Almond Butter, and dried fruit. Please note that fresh fruit can be used in place of the dried fruit. You can also add any other dried or fresh fruits that you like to the mixture. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Sharon Ramsey
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.