HEALTHY FAT FREE PUMPKIN PUDDING
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix or fat free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup water
1. Mix the water and pudding mix together until there are no more lumps.
2. Bring to a slow boil in a saucepan.
3. Stir frequently.
4. Remove from heat and fold in pumpkin and spices.
5. Pour into 8 small serving cups.
6. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
7. Top with fat free whipped topping to serve or little chilled skim milk.
Serving Size: 1
Total Fat 0.0 g
Saturated Fat 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Sodium 1.5 mg
Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 0.5 g