Tuna Lettuce Wrap Recipe
Who needs bread weighing them down? These tasty tuna lettuce wraps are so much better than a traditional tuna sandwich, and will leave you feeling light and lean. Use White Albacore Tuna packed in water.
- 1 (5oz) can Albacore Tuna, packed in water
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 Tablespoon relish
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed, plus more for garnish
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 4-6 butterhead lettuce leaves, washed
In a medium bowl, flake the drained tuna with fork. Add celery, relish, mayo, mustard, dill and pepper. Mix well. Place lettuce leaves on plates, evenly divide cabbage on the leaves and then fill with tuna mixture. Sprinkle with dried dill weed. There you have it a simple, great tasting, and very healthy meal. Enjoy, let me know how you like it.
One serving equals: 148calories, 7g fat, 434mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 13g protein.