TURKEY MEAT LOAF IN INDIVIDUAL CUPS
As you all know we're always looking for great healthy recipes; and we really appreciate it when someone gives us one that is not only healthy but also tastes great. Christina one of our great Island Bootcampers gave us this recipe for Turkey Meatloaf in Individual Cups. It not only tastes great, is healthy, it's also easy to prepare.
I especially like the left overs, they make great healthy sandwiches.
Thanks Christina, keep the recipes coming. This ones fabulous.
• 1 small onion
• 1 1/4 pounds raw lean ground turkey
• 3 cups bagged dry broccoli cole slaw, roughly chopped
• 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
• 1/4 cup, plus 3 tablespoons ketchup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Using a box grater, grate the onion into a large bowl. Add turkey, broccoli cole slaw, oats, garlic powder, salt, egg substitute, and 1/4 cup ketchup. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
Line 9 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups and/or spray with nonstick spray. Evenly distribute turkey-veggie mixture among the muffin cups, and top each with 1 teaspoon ketchup.
Bake in the oven until firm with lightly browned edges, 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (1 mini meatloaf): 142 calories, 5.25g fat, 494mg sodium, 9g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 4g sugars, 14g protein
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.